Carbs, carbs, carbs. That’s what everyone seems to want to talk about. How do I avoid carbs?
Well, what you should be talking about instead is, “How do I get more lean Protein into my eating plan?”
Now THAT is the right question.
You see, Protein is where it’s at. Check out these two little known facts about protein:
1) Protein requires more calories to digest than carbs or fat. This is called the “thermic effect of food.” In other words, your body uses more calories to digest protein than other nutrients. Pretty sneaky, huh?
2) Protein provides satiety. That’s a fancy way of saying you feel fuller for longer when you eat protein 😉
Good sources of Lean Protein come from foods such as:
Fish, eggs, poultry, lean beef…
But some people have trouble eating enough protein each day. Some people would like it to be more convenient for them.
If that’s the case with you then I have VERY good news. And it’s news I’ve been waiting to tell you for some time now.
My buddies over at Prograde Nutrition have finally released their pharmaceutical quality whey protein.
You see, not all Protein powders are created equal. Prograde Protein:
– Delivers unparalled purity through low-temperature mirco-filtering
– Is naturally sweetened with Stevia
– Contains 5.3 grams of branch chained amino acids per serving
– Mixes instantly with just a spoon
– Enhances absorption and digestion via lactase and Aminogen digestive enzyymes
Look, I’ve been waiting patiently for Prograde Protein to come out. But as usual, Prograde just would NOT release this product until they could get it as close to perfect as possible. Now that it’s here, I can’t recommend it highly enough.
Yours in health,
PS – Prograde Protein is NOT just some run of the mill protein powder you can find anywhere. They’ve really hit a home run with this one.
PPS – I love Prograde Nutrition and thats why I am a Prograde Nutrition partner