TUMERIC FOR INFLAMMATION
Turmeric has been proven to reduce or eliminate pain better than leading prescription medications. 
A 2004 study published in the journal Oncogene  found that components of turmeric were effective alternatives to the drugs aspirin, ibuprofen, sulindac, phenylbutazone, naproxen and diclofenac, to name a few.
The reason is because turmeric doesn’t just fight pain and inflammation, it does so much more. 
How can one little root do so much?
Most researchers agree that the turmeric’s profound healing abilities can
be traced to its powerful anti-inflammatory action.
Full-spectrum turmeric (as opposed to an isolated curcumin extract) is especially effective because it operates by both mechanisms of anti-inflammatory action.
Most inflammatory foods, working in one of the following ways…
1. They neutralize inflammation causing free radicals in the body with a flood of antioxidants or
2. They stop the body from producing the chemicals that initiate inflammation in the first place (this is how aspirin and OTC pain meds work)
What is unique about turmeric is that it combats inflammation through both of these mechanisms…. simultaneously! Its multi-pronged approach allows it to work wonders for aches, pains, and arthritis (by stopping inflammation at the source), while also strongly supporting the immune system with antioxidants.
And because nearly all diseases and ailments can be traced back to inflammation and oxidative stress…it seem like there’s almost nothing that turmeric can’t heal.
But not all forms of turmeric are created equal…
Most of the turmeric supplements you see in stores come in the form of encapsulated powders. The truth is with turmeric powder you may be
getting very little actual benefit.
Turmeric powder has a fairly low bioavailability (meaning that a good portion of it isn’t properly absorbed by your body), it often isn’t very fresh, and it’s sometimes made with harsh processes that can destroy or degrade turmeric’s healthful components.
Because turmeric is hard to absorb, it must be formulated in a certain way allowing the body to absorb and utilize its entire spectrum of nutrients.
There’s another NEW form of turmeric that actually tastes amazing AND is easy to absorb…
PuraTHRIVE Organic Turmeric Extract is an outstanding full-spectrum extract that’s “liposomalized”—meaning it’s specifically blended to make the turmeric bind to phosphlipids (fats) that increase its bioavailability 10 to 20 times
This formulation takes all that raw turmeric has to offer and presents it in a format that your body LOVES to consume.
1. Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of Curcuminoids in Clinical Practice: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials: Pain Med. 2015 Dec 14. Epub 2015 Dec 14. PMID: 26814259
2. Green Med Info: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/science-confirms-turmeric-effective-14-drugs
3. Zingiberaceae extracts for pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis: Nutr J. 2015 ;14:50. Epub 2015 May 14. PMID: 25972154